Our client, a well-established company in the Cambridge Kitchener Waterloo area (Tri-Cities), is looking to hire a Accounting Administrator on a Full-Time basis. If you are looking for a workplace where you can grow with the company and have opportunity to move in the early stages of your accounting career we need to hear from you!
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monthly maintenance of the Fixed Asset and Debt/Lease Continuity Schedules
- Assist in the preparation of related journal entries
- Manage prepaid expenses according to GAAP and Company policy
- Track the acquisition and disposition of Assets & Operating Leases
- Ensure related schedules reconcile to the Balance Sheet
To be considered for this position, our client is looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- Minimum 2-3 accounting/finance experience
- Detail oriented, organized and creative.
- Excellent Analytical and communications skills.
- Strong excel skills with knowledge of pivot tables and V-lookups is essential
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Nitin Kattar - email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com where full time opportunities are at www.ifgfinancialsearch.com and contract/project opportunities at www.ifgprojectresourcing.com