Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Toronto downtown - possibility for working from home 1 day/week (with Manager approval)
Contract: 1 year
40 hours/week - 8 to 5pm
The Marketing Manager will support marketing initiatives and efforts promoting our products and services to existing clients, advisors and prospects.
The candidate's work will have a direct impact on how our client service model is positioned in marketing collateral and sales presentations.
This individual will: interact with key stakeholders to ensure our value proposition is present in marketing collateral in order to help drive retention and sales goals; work closely with other departments to ensure Marketing priorities are consistent with the strategic plan and activities match established and agreed to priorities; develop and provide marketing materials to support all product and service sales efforts; support internal communications, marketing, training, motivational and incentive development efforts; identify and implement procedures and systems to ensure the Company?'s marketing support functions are consistent and as efficient as possible while meeting internal and external customer needs.
The candidate should have strong communication skills and attention to detail and must demonstrate an ability to juggle multiple projects and be able to reprioritize to meet stakeholder needs.
What will be their day to day responsibilities:
- Lead collateral development in support of new marketing campaigns.
- Ensure the marketing vision and message is present in collateral and materials, including prospecting, sales, and client pieces.
- Manage material development process and relationship with internal creative services team.
- Make sure all items are on track and being delivered on time. Responsible for proofing and quality control of all marketing collateral.
- Manage the relationship with compliance and legal partners to ensure materials maintain a strong marketing message within the framework of our legal and regulatory constraints.
- Work with product management, service teams and sales partners to determine where gaps and overlaps exist in the marketing library to optimize and enhance the collateral portfolio.
- Assist with customer and advisor groups, to identify and test new message
Experience and Required skills:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft 360 (OneDrive) a must Skype, SharePoint, and Yammer a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, English, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience
- Top 3 must-haves: Writing Skills Ability to manage deadlines Project Management
For consideration, please email your resume to Audrey@ifgpr.com with “Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com