We are actively recruiting for our Mississauga based client. The position, a Financial IT Analyst, will be responsible for being the lead on all aspects of the financial impact of IT related operations.
- Be the prime communications hub for IT as it relates to finance groups across the business
- Perform GAP analysis, define requirements and recommend changes from a finance/accounting perspective on IT systems improvements\
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business, such as; Operations, Finance, IT, Marketing etc.
- Work closely with IT experts on implementing new reporting process across the various business units.
- Accounting designation (CPA – CA, CMA, CGA)
- 4+ years of experience
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Strong excel skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Compensation in the 70-80K range with bonus
If you are qualified for this Financial IT Analyst position, please submit your resume in confidence to Bruce Jardine, CPA, CMA at email@example.com, or call at 647.479.0324