Our client, a large Top 5 Bank in Canada, is seeking a Communications Analyst for a 6-month contract position located in downtown Toronto. In this role, you will interact with the program team related to Cyber Security & Risk, regarding risk/compliance tools, application security training, data classification and access management awareness.
Daily responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop Communication Plan / Strategy and ensure alignment to business initiative objectives, milestones and stakeholder needs.
- Responsible for the development and production support of recurring communication deliverables as identified in the communication plan(s) and ad-hoc communication requests.
- Develop and manage delivery of strategic presentations and stakeholder communications for executive audiences, which may include Board Committees, Group Executive, Operating Committees, Program Sponsors, Steering Committee, Business platforms and I.T.
- Manage the creation and coordination of content, execution and maintenance of various communication vehicles for stakeholders: orientation presentations, education sessions, which may include SharePoint site, weekly or bi-weekly team updates as indicated, etc.
- Leads the coordination, design and implementation of transition management / process adaptations for business unit impacted by business processes. Activities include assessing training needs, forecasting staffing requirements, performing role impact analysis, and creating roll-out tool kits; as well as coordinating / managing training activities.
- Interact with the program teams (program managers, project managers, business analysts, operations)
- Interpret/position technical information for the all internal employees, including executive level and non-technical audiences, making complex concepts relatable and relevant
- Design and deliver end user training
Candidates to meet consideration will possess the following skills:
- 5+ years strategic internal communications program management
- Portfolio demonstrating writing skills and experience (i.e., copy, presentations, communication materials, announcements, emails, articles, flyers, etc.)
- Superior presentation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required to deliver messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
- Marketing experience would be an asset
- Experience in working in information technology or cyber security/IT risk would be an asset
- Change management knowledge
- Knowledge of banking/financial sector terminology would be an asset
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a liberal arts discipline (i.e., English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing)
- IABC/Adult Learning certification would be an asset
Job Type: Communications Analyst
Salary: 76,000-80,000 per annum
Location: Downtown Toronto
Please send your resume, in MS Word format, to Christina@ifgpr.com today!