Senior Financial Analyst
Our multi-billion dollar, publicly traded client is targeting a difference maker for open Senior Financial Analyst position. Your ability to connect with folks in and outside of finance will be equally as important as your advanced Excel skills. The Senior Financial Analyst delivers a full spectrum of finance related solutions, best practices support and training to employees, managers and Divisional leadership alike.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly forecast, annual business plan, and strategic plans
- Provide analysis of business trends and variance of financial results and key performance indicators
- Partner with finance and accounting leaders to gain understanding of underlying business trends and drivers of the business
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and special projects as needed
- Researching and documenting customer inquiries,
- Developing positive customer relations,
- Creating project plans to achieve resolution,
- Identifying/developing solutions for potential procedure/process gaps,
- Preparing branch training programs.
- Bachelors degree in business related field
- 7+ years of finance and accounting experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Prior experience within dynamic environment desired
- EPIC, DMS, RoCK, SLM, ICE, GREAT knowledge a plus
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills, including persuasion and ability to leverage change, an emphasis on Customer Service(exposure to call centers/help desks a plus), proven ability to drive root cause/corrective action activities, along with an enthusiastic attitude and robust desire to succeed.
- Solid project management and critical thinking are essential.
Qualified and interested candidates please email your resume in Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org