Title: Technical Operations Manager
Contract: 12 months - Potential of extension
Team lead role with people and process management, need someone with strong tech lead and PM skills.
- Manage the operations team's day-today activities
- Continual process improvements to drive greater team and process efficiencies
- Interface with partner teams to define and develop operational & dev ops capabilities across a portfolio of cloud services
- Provide weekly operational reports for engineer live-site perspectives and PM client impact perspectives
- Sprint planning, initiative prioritization and management
- Contribute to quarterly and yearly operational support strategies
- Prepare professional reports and regular status updates of initiatives for executive review.
Required Experience and Capabilities:
- Very organized and detail oriented
- Service operations processes; pre-production readiness, deployment, monitoring and maintenance
- Service operations monitoring, alerting, triage and troubleshooting support
- Incident management and reporting
- Project management or Dev team management
- Cross team coordination
- Hands-on experience with full-lifecycle cloud service development & management
- Execution focused with a strong attention to detail -- never let a partner promise drop
- Fosters a healthy unified team culture
- Strong communication skills
Beneficial Skills and Experience
- Current Azure services stack
- Requirements management
- Data visualization and story-telling
- Video Streaming
For consideration, please email your resume to Audrey@ifgpr.com with “Technical Operations Manager” in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.