Our client, a proud, publicly traded Canadian success story requires a Senior Financial Analyst to add value to their senior-level decision making with value-added analytics, planning and analysis.
The Financial Analyst position is responsible for:
- Manipulating vast amounts of data in Excel;
- Liaising with sales and marketing teams to gather and analyze large volumes of data;
- Creating analysis and supporting the sales and marketing team reporting on KPI’s and commentary on various business strategies.
Key skills and knowledge required of the Financial Analyst:
- A degree in business, mathematics, statistics or related discipline, along with a CPA designation and/or MBA
- Advanced excel skills, preferably gained in a retail environment.
- Strong business acumen and communication skills.
- Willing to join a fast growing public company.
If you are a Financial Analyst with the above skills and experiences who can communicate clearly and succinctly with a track record of delivering, please send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other opportunities, please refer to http://www.ifg-global.com