Our client in Calgary is currently seeking a Senior Accountant to join their fast paced team for a 16 month contract.
As the Senior Accountant your responsibilities may include:
- Preparing trial balances and bank reconciliations
- Reconciling accounts payables and receivables to the General Ledger
- Preparing Financial statements and Month end and Year End closing support
- Fixed assets accounting
- Reviewing invoices and Preparing cheque runs for multiple departments
- GL Reconciliation
- Variance Analysis
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- 2+ years of experience in a Senior Accounting role
- Exposure to Sage ERP X3 or other ERP systems is beneficial
- Basic Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit a word copy of your resume in confidence to IFGCalgaryRecruiter@ifgpr.com with subject heading “Senior Accountant, Calgary”.
For all other opportunities, please refer to ifg-global.com.