Our client, a national retailer located in downtown Toronto, is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join them on a 4-5 month contract. The ideal Accounts Receivable Clerk will have demonstrated knowledge of accounts receivable procedures, preferably within a retail services environment.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create new Customer/Vendors based on forms received from several sources
- Manually receive and post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions as directed
- Accurate processing of credit card transactions for Accounts Receivables
- Preparation of periodic AR reporting, as necessary
The successful candidate must have the following education, experience and/or demonstrated skills:
- Accounting college diploma or university degree
- 1 to 3 years of experience in A/R full cycle
- Strong Excel skills; VLOOKUPS & pivot tables,
- Above average communication skills
- Must have experience in handling high volume, competing demands and deadlines
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in MS Word format and reference “Accounts Receivable Clerk” in the subject line, to email@example.com.