Are you a energetic Controller looking for your next chance to make a big impact? Our client is looking for a veteran of operational and financial reporting. The opportunity is perfect for anyone looking to take on a challenge with a possibility the experience translating to full-time permanent.
- Compile and analyze financial results and discuss them with key business partners;
- Engage and collaborate with multiple internal departments and groups to ensure accurate accounting and provide business insights.
- Management of a small finance team;
- Define, develop, deliver, process improvements to provide efficiencies and integration to the corporate consolidation team.
- Assess and implement IFRS controls;
- Completion of an Accounting Designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA)
- Demonstrated ability to implement solutions
- Experience assessing process and internal control weaknesses and identify improvements;
- 3 years of IFRS financial reporting experience minimum
- Highly skilled at communication and negotiation with prior experience creating trusted advisor/consultant relationships and influencing Business Decision Makers;
- SAP experience is a strong asset
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit a word copy of your resume in confidence to IFGCalgaryRecruiter@ifgpr.com with subject heading “Financial Controller, Calgary”.
For all other opportunities, please refer to ifg-global.com.