Our client, a well known financial institute, is currently looking for a product analyst for a 6 month contract to start. This role is located in downtown Toronto.
- Identifying, analyzing and validating the needs for the derivatives end-to-end lifecycle, including trade execution, valuation, settlements, hedge accounting, etc.
- Documenting the business and technical requirements a variety of formats: Business Requirements Document (BRD), Data Mapping Spreadsheets, Use Cases, User Stories
- Modelling and analyzing current state processes, identifying gaps, facilitate process changes to address those gaps for future processes.
- Data mapping
- Facilitating prioritization of needs with sponsor and stakeholders
- Translating the business needs for the technology team which helps them build an effective software solution
- Identifying and raising key risks, issues, and dependencies
- Developing test strategies and test plans
- Knowledge of derivative instruments (futures, options, SWAPs, Repos, etc.)
- Understanding of Investment Operations and data needs through the trading lifecycle.
- Ability to analyze business processes and high-level requirements to translate into detailed business requirements.
- Delivering on successful initiatives in a timely manner based on project success criteria and team goals
- Strong interpersonal skills will all levels of management, staff, outside vendors, contractors, and consultants.
- Working across time zones and locations (offices in Montreal, Toronto, Boston & Asia)
- Facilitating complex stakeholder management
- Adhering to our project methodologies Agile SCRUM and RUP/iterative development and waterfall
- Knowledge and experience in Derivatives
Please send your resume, in MS Word format, to Fabiha@ifgpr.com today!