Great opportunity to join a growing infrastructure company as the Senior Accountant. Reporting to the Controller and CFO you will oversee multiple infrastructure operating projects. This will include preparing the month end reconciliations, quarterly financial statement packages and audited financial statements including notes disclosure.
The Senior Accountant will also work on various treasury functions (cash reconciliations, wire payments and dealing with banks and lenders)
- Month end duties (journal entries, monthly reconciliation, financial statement packages)
- Prepare and file monthly HST as well as other corporate tax returns
- Prepare financial statements under IFRS including notes disclosure
CPA or at the final stages of the CPA program
- At least 3 years of full cycle accounting experience
- Financial statement preparation
- Microsoft Dynamics/Great Plains is an asset as well as prior experience in mining or infrastructure companies.
A great salary, bonus and benefits awaits the successful Senior Accountant. If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Gary Fogelman CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 647-826-4342.