Our public transit accessible client is looking to hire a Revenue (AR) Manager, overseeing a team of 2 staff that is growing rapidly. This role will provide a great opportunity for candidates working in distribution or even CPG to develop AR, billings & collections processes and procedures enabling the company to continue to grow towards their financial and operational targets given the breadth and scope of the role.
- Manage the AR and revenue cycle including credit evaluation and collections
- Manage all invoicing elements including online & electronic billings
- Engage in process improvements and KPI's for the betterment of the AR cycle
- Role will interact with Sales and Finance in a high visibility manner in converting orders to cash
- Work closely with customers on deductions, rebates and trade spend elements
- 5+ years' work experience in the full spectrum of Accounts Receivable and Billings
- CPA designation and/or an educational background in business, finance or accounting is strongly preferred
- Ideal candidate has managerial experience and has worked with large retailers as customers
- KPI and process improvement experience
- Strong communication, analytical, system and organizational skills
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com or call him at 647-826-4335.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com