Our client, a major financial institution, is looking to add a Senior Analyst to their Structured Notes Finance team. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for all finance activities for the Structured Notes book including the daily reconciliation of the trading book to the general ledger, resolving any breaks, daily risk attribution and commentary on the book movement, month-end accounting and IPV.
- Working towards or designated Accountant, FRM or CFA
- Strong MS Excel skills including VBA coding from scratch
- Experience with derivatives including option pay offs and option valuation models
- Basic understanding of derivative accounting such as Fair Value vs Amortized Cost accounting
- Excellent communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in this position please send your word resume to Toronto@ifgpr.com today citing, "Senior Analyst - Structured Notes Finance" in the subject line.