Our client, a reputable Top-5 Bank in Canada, is looking for a Project Manager with previous experience in Learning and Development projects for a 4 month contract located in Downtown Toronto. In this role, you will manage the day-to-day operations of projects, including resource, time and cost management, within any functional business group.
- Manages a small program/project portfolio and service cross-functional transformation initiatives such as Lean Six Sigma and Global Resourcing projects, and monitor the quality of milestone artifacts.
- Provides Program Manager/Learning & Development team with visibility into project progress, while supporting effective decision-making, approvals, and direction.
- Promotes and displays collaborative team work and innovation.
- 3-5 years project management experience
- Learning and Development project experience
- Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics
- Advanced user proficiency with computer applications, such as Microsoft Office Suite and MS Project
Please send all resumes in MS Word format to Daniel@ifgpr.com