Seeking an organized, self-directed, and hands-on Accounts Payable Supervisor/Manager for fast-paced, deadline oriented financial services organization. The Accounts Payable Supervisor/Manager, possessing strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills, will oversee the day-to-day functions of the accounts payable and disbursement processes ensuring timeliness and accuracy of processing and reporting. Core responsibilities include:
- Processing ACH pre-notes for new vendor set-ups.
- Entering and/or overseeing the daily entry of Accounts Payable invoices.
- Reconciling and/or reviewing the reconcilement of batched Accounts Payable invoices posted to the ERP system daily.
- Approving cash disbursements by verifying check amounts and other details with Accounts Payable invoices. Investigating and resolving discrepancies. Preparing and mailing vendor payments on a weekly basis via check or ACH. Ensuring ACH vendors are paid accurately and timely.
- Preparing or reviewing month-end Accounts Payable reconciliations, and Accounts Payable aging reports.
- Approving any required journal entries.
- Communicating projected disbursements to Controller to manage and maintain adequate cash flows.
- Processing 1099’s at year end
- Providing support for the year-end external audit.
- Communicating professionally and effectively with all internal and external individuals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- At least 6 years’ experience in accounting, with at least 3 in Accounts Payable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, SAGE / MAS500 helpful.
International Financial Group helps with effective resume development, career coaching, and interview preparation to give you an edge in securing your next employment opportunity. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim / transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.