Our client, a Top-5 Bank in Canada, is looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a 6-month contract located in downtown Toronto. The Business Analyst will be supporting the project lead on solution requirements, business requirements and proof of concept.
- Work with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies including participating in business requirement gathering and documentation, solution requirement development and review and participation in user acceptance testing and proof of concept activities
- Gather requirements from business units and translates those to project team
- Demonstrate an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
- Serve as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
- 8-10 years’ experience required in Identity & Access Management domain
- 5 years’ experience with SailPoint, Identity IQ, CyberArk and ServiceNow
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
- Project management skills
Qualified candidates please submit your resume in MS Word format to Daniel@ifgpr.com today!