Our client a public company with operations in banking, retail, real estate and distribution is looking for a Senior Manager IT Audit, to perform IT Audit functions within their multiple holdings.
The Senior Manager IT Audit, will oversee the planning and execution of the IT audit portfolio through assurance and advisory work, ensuring IT activities are consistent with the company’s policies and are continuously improved. The Senior Manager IT Audit will join a dedicated and motivated team with exposure to multiple industries within the company. You will be involved in multiple project/programs within the organization and could be involved in 8-10 projects at any one time.
- Working on operational audits through understanding of the IT environment, processes and applications, and related risks, including testing of IT controls and running data analytics as applicable
- Train and develop staff, including overseeing annual performance evaluation and career development
- Support the department in continuous process improvements and management of special projects as required
- Performing operational audits through understanding of the IT environment, processes and applications, and related risks, including testing of IT controls and running data analytics as applicable
- CISA or similar IT audit certification
- 5+ years experience with 2 years at the Manager level
- Experience auditing large enterprise IT implementations with knowledge of project methodologies (Agile) including project risks and controls
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently as well as manage a team.
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your MS WORD resume in confidence to Gary Fogelman CPA, CA at email@example.com or call him at 647-826-4342.