Pay Rate: $0
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Contract
Request ID: 26796-1
Start/End Dates: 6/11/2018 - 8/10/2018
Work Location: Chicago, IL - (downtown)
Job Title: Finance & Accounting - Loan Closer - Junior
DURATION: 2 months
HOURS: Mon-Fri 8:30-5
Dress Code: Business casual
The Loan Closer will be coordinating and drafting of legal documentation, reviewing loan documentation to ensure they reflect the terms of the credit approval, perfecting collateral position, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, facilitating deal closing process, structuring deal on loan system, and the ongoing tracking and monitoring of legal and compliance documentation.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Compile and type closing documents
- Review approved loan to determine conditions that must be met prior to closing
- Verify accuracy and consistency of specifications on documents
- Answer questions regarding closing requirements.
- Enter numbers and calculates loan interest and principal payment, and closing costs, using computer or factor table and calculator.
- Assist with compiling loan documents for closing.
- Structure deals in lending system.
- Review leases per parameters of loan document.
- Lease requests - ensure that request conforms to loan doc and get approval to fund request
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- University degree/college diploma in business or finance or equivalent work experience (around 3-5 years)
- MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Strong written and oral communication skills ( needs to be able to communicate in a professional manner)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong prioritization skills
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
- Financial Institution experience is preferred
- Paralegal experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong investigation skills
- Strong customer service and relationship management skills
- Strong coaching, mentoring and training skills
- Strong conflict management/ resolution skills
For immediate consideration, please send your word.doc resume to email@example.com and reference job# 26796-1