Our Client, a major financial institution, is looking to add a Project Manager to lead components of small and medium size projects while meeting scope, time and quality targets to support excellent customer experience.
This is a 6-month contract to start. Location – Kitchener-Waterloo, ON.
As the Project Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Analyze current business processes and evaluate alternatives to business problems
- Liaise between business and systems areas, investigating issues, recommending and supporting the implementation of solutions
- Gather and document business requirements and ensure their implementation
- Produce required project plans, work plans, product delivery schedules, project estimates, conversion schedules, resource plans, status reports and financials
- Act as a lead analyst on large task assignments
- Evaluate and influence project timelines
- Provide presentations and communication to all levels of management
Candidates to meet consideration will possess the following skills and experience:
- University degree
- PMP designation
- Lean Black Belt certification is nice to have
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in project management and a clear track record of success in leading small to medium sized projects
- Customer-centric attitude with strong relationship building skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications & communication tools
Please send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com today!