Our client, a mid size accounting firm, is currently recruiting a Senior Manager for its Private Entity Group. The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for ensuring quality execution of notice to readers and tax returns for our clients. This position requires many years experience within assurance and non assurance areas of public accounting. This firm is growing, so if your career aspirations include leadership and business development, advancement opportunities exist.
Responsibilities of the Senior Manager, Private Entity include:
- Reviewing files and tax returns for small business clients;
- Building very strong relationships with clients;
- Managing private entity accounting team, and training others in the Firm; and
- Interacting with private entity team and the office’s scheduler for any small business client engagements
- Qualified accounting designation (CPA);
- Strong tax knowledge; and
- Minimum two years’ managerial working experience in a public accounting environment and overseeing small business accounting client work, including file and tax return reviews;
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 647-826-4335.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com