Our client, an international manufacturing company, is seeking a Senior Plant Accountant for their Toronto head office. The successful candidate will be responsible for closing the financial books each month, preparing account reconciliations, supporting the plant in analyzing their monthly results, reporting on the monthly financial results and supporting all requirements and requests from senior management.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring and preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Ability to work with Excel to analyze and interpret data and deliver complex reports on request from the business partner.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statements, and financial reports.
- Assist Group Controller with annual budget preparation and monthly forecasts.
Completion of an accounting designation (CPA)
Minimum 3 - 5 years manufacturing experience
Minimum 5+ years of Finance/Accounting experience
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Jon Lequay CPA, CA at email@example.com or call at 647-479-8360.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com