Our client, public accounting firm located in Toronto's financial district, is looking for a Junior Auditor to join them on a 3-6 month contract. The ideal Junior Auditor will have demonstrated knowledge of audit procedures, preferably within a professional services environment.
The Junior Auditor’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Document audit issues, write audit reports and follow up some of the outstanding audit issues and audit tasks
- Appraisal of financial records, control management practices, policies and reports
- Analyze contracts, investigate claims and validate vital financial documents and records
The successful Junior Auditor candidate must have the following education, experience and/or demonstrated skills:
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 1-3 years of previous audit experience
- Competency with MS office suite including strong excel skills including v-lookup and pivot tables
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and reference "Junior Auditor" in the subject line.