Our client, a national law firm located in Toronto's financial district, is looking for a Reconciliation Specialist to join them on a 3-6 month contract. The ideal Reconciliation Specialist will have demonstrated knowledge of reconciliation procedures, preferably within a professional services environment.
The Reconciliation Specialist’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Examining and reconciling all bank accounts to monthly bank statements
- Ensuring Accounts Receivable/Payable sub-ledgers reconcile to control accounts
- Ensuring that all modules within the ERP system are properly integrated and reconciling
The successful Reconciliation Specialist candidate must have the following education, experience and/or demonstrated skills:
- Expertise using a TIER 1 ERP
- Proficiency with MS office suite, especially MS Excel
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- Enrollment in CPA program is an asset
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com and reference "Reconciliation Specialist" in the subject line.