Our client, a major retailer located in Toronto's financial district, is looking for an Accounting Clerk to join them on a 3-month contract with possibility of extension. The ideal Accounting Clerk will have demonstrated knowledge of accounting procedures, preferably within a retail services environment.
The Accounting Clerk’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform a variety of accounting functions in a fast-paced environment including but not limited to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and General Ledger entries
- Complete accounting functions through various computer programs and working in heavily in the MS Office suite
- Perform bank reconciliations for a high volume of bank transactions
The successful Accounting Clerk must have the following education, experience and/or demonstrated skills:
- Accounting or related degree/certificate
- 1-3 years experience in an accounting-related position
- Advanced Excel skills, including V-LOOKUPS, and pivot tables
- Working knowledge of a TIER ONE ERP (SAP, ORACLE, PeopleSoft) is an asset
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "Accounting Clerk" in the subject line.