Are you a Senior Staff Accountant at a small, mid or large public accounting firm that is looking for growth and ready to take the next step in your career? Do you feel trapped and are looking for something new and exciting? My client, a mid size accounting firm in mid town Toronto, is looking for an Assurance Supervisor. This accounting firm is experiencing significant growth and is looking for bright ambitious individuals. If this sounds appealing to me, please read further!
- Complete the detailed review of assurance and non-assurance engagements and assurance & accounting projects
- Manage budgets and deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Effectively manage and focus Firm resources, apply appropriate industry/business knowledge
Education And Professional Skills/Knowledge
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a public accounting firm
- Professional designation required (CA, CMA, CGA or CPA)
- Advanced accounting and tax skills
- Highly organized and effective coordinator
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com or call him at 647-826-4335.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com