Our client, located in downtown Toronto, is looking to hire a Billing Analyst. This Company is ranked one of Canada's best employers and fosters an environment where employees are encouraged to make their voices heard. They work very hard to deliver outstanding client service, but they also believe in having a little fun along the way. If you are looking to take your career to the next level and have a passion for billing and invoicing, then we would like to hear from you.
Responsibilities of the billing analyst include:
- Maintain a large volume of billings on a weekly basis
- Oversee all billing requests to ensure accuracy, completion and approval
- Assist AR to ensure correct posting and payment
Educational and Skills Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Degree or Diploma in accounting discipline
- Previous experience in professional services industry is preferred but not necessary
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact him at 647 826 4335.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com