Seeking a self-directed, independent thinking, team-oriented AR Accountant, who is looking to further develop their overall accounting exposure. The customer-service oriented AR Accountant will maintain receivable accounts according to company policies and procedures; process office cash receipts and bank deposits; protect assets by ensuring compliance with internal control procedures; work support annual audit process; and perform ad-hoc accounting projects as assigned. Core responsibilities include:
- Reconciling daily credit card activity.
- Recording daily bank transactions through accounting software.
- Maintaining and validating inter-company and vendor receivable accounts.
- Preparing and distributing AR account statements.
- Invoicing customers.
- Performing office bank deposits.
- Reconciling general ledger and AR account balances.
- Making accrual and receipt journal entries in the general ledger.
- Backing up AP and other accounting team members.
- Assisting in developing and implementing projects, new programs, and policy & procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- At least 1 years’ experience with accounts receivable, including an understanding of internal controls. Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards, and compliance requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working with accounting software, intermediate level user of Excel (formulas, functions, filtering, linking).
International Financial Group helps with effective resume development, career coaching, and interview preparation to give you an edge in securing your next employment opportunity. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim / transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.