Our client is a leading, Canadian based success story! This financial institution is located in the heart of downtown Toronto, just steps away from Union Station. They are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their growing team for a 6 month plus, renewable contract.
In this role, the Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible to:
- Prepare budget and performance analysis
- Review historical and trend performance for operations and technology groups
- Prepare period-over-period analysis with commentary
- Prepare the month-end close for assigned portfolio of business
- Speak with managers and executives about the performance and budget analysis
As the qualified candidate for the Senior Financial Analyst role, you bring:
- Enrollment or completion of CPA
- 3 to 5 years budget preparation and analysis
- 3 to 5 years month end close experience
- Working with large data sets in MS Excel, as well as Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPS
- Ability to write macros and/or use VBA is an asset
Are you interested in applying? Please submit an MS Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org noting "Senior Financial Analyst" in the subject line.