Our client is looking to hire an Accounts Payable Associate to join them for a 12 month contract. Reporting to the AP Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Resolve problems and disputes with vendors - Vendor reconciliations
- Processing invoices, 3 way matching
- Journal entries, month end accruals
- Inter-company Journal entries
- On line payments, wire transfers
The successful Accounts Payable associate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, organized, motivated and willing to give the extra mile
- Ability to work independently
- Worked with a mid level ERP system
- Strong MS Excel skills
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit a word copy of your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.