A Financial Institution located in Chicago, IL is seeking an Accounts Payable Analyst for the facilitation and maintenance of the Procure-to-Pay end to end cycle by having process governance/oversight through the established purchasing, invoicing, and payment channels. The Accounts Payable Analyst will recommend changes to and applies governance frameworks, principles, standards, processes, procedures, and guidelines regarding procurement, payment, and accounting and operates in strict adherence to these requirements.
Top must have skills:
- 1+ years of previous experience with AP process/clerk/Invoices
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Data entry experience (numerical)
Nice to have skills:
- Taxing experience (General Ledger)
- Experience working with Oracle application
- Be able to work independently
- Detail oriented
- College diploma or 2-5 years in accounting experience
For immediate consideration, please send your resume in word.doc format to email@example.com and reference #26402. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.