Our Barrie based client has an immediate need for a Controller. This position provides accurate and timely financial information and analysis to senior management along with budget and forecasts. The Controller will report to the Vice President of Finance.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee the operation of the finance department, which includes the design of the organizational structure to achieve department objectives and goals.
- Prepare, analyze and present Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual consolidated operating results.
- Prepare the annual budget, forecasts and reporting packages for public company reporting and consolidations.
- Work with the sales team on product pricing, costing and margin analysis.
- Assist in the acquisition and integration process for operating companies.
- Coordinate all government correspondence or other assurance engagements and year end audit and preparation of audited financial statements.
- 5+ years of progressive related work experience.
- Professional Accounting designation (CPA/CA/CGA).
- Experience managing a team of internal and external staff.
- Previous experience working for a public company is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills and a keen attention to detail.
If you are qualified for this Controller position, please submit your resume in confidence to Bruce Jardine, CPA, CMA at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at 647.479.0324.
To see our other opportunities you can visit www.ifg-global.com