Our client, a Fortune 100 leader in the north suburbs, is looking for an AP Analyst to support ongoing capital projects.The person will be interfacing with various other departments such as AP, Finance & Accounting, and external vendors/contractors.
The project is for a year and will pay $20-24/hour (plus overtime).
• Handle a large volume of capital project invoices in a deadline driven environment
• Review invoices and accompanying documentation
• Coding and logging invoices in Excel files
• Submitting invoices to accounts payable and perform follow-up to ensure payment
• Create and maintain up to date project files (Excel, PDF)
• Track invoices against contract amounts and budget, perform some budget analysis
• Perform a myriad of other compliance and administrative functions
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookup, logic formulas, etc.)
• Intermediate Microsoft PDF, Word and Outlook skills
• Knowledge of accounts payable systems (i.e. Lawson) and general ledger systems
• Experience with capital projects and project documentation
• Experience managing large volume of data and email requests
• Effective communication with different levels in the organization
Please send your resume to Stacy at email@example.com for immediate consideration!