Title: Marketing Communications Assistant
IFG is looking for an experienced and energetic Administrator to support a growing team.
Core Job Purpose:
Primary support role to Small Medium Enterprise Companies (SMC) marketing lead in the day-to-day campaign marketing and execution.
- Works closely with the SMC marketing lead on specific projects within SMC (marketing campaign management, whitespace/new routes to market and partner executions)
- Ownership over executing tactical components of campaigns, with SMC marketing lead direction.
- Ability to manage a workload comprised of specific campaigns, various overflow items as well as any ad-hoc requests.
- Passion for marketing communications and technology
- Proactive, fast learner, ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Years of Experience: 1-3 years
The ideal person will be skilled in business management as well as supporting the execution of integrated marketing campaigns. It is essential this person have an understanding of the marketing discipline and/or previous exposure to working within a marketing department. A passion for marketing communications, digital marketing, and the overall creative process of marketing communications is helpful and useful.
- An energetic, forward thinking individual who has a passion to learn within a marketing communications environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to function and move forward with overall direction on projects but minimal day-to-day guidance
- Exceptional project management and time management skills required.
- Strong organizational, communication and collaboration skills
- Seeks opportunities to operate more efficiently and effectively
- Detail oriented work style
- Ability to support budget maintenance, internal tool updates and other operational projects
For consideration, please email your resume to Sydney@ifgpr.com with “Marketing Communications Assistant” in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com