Our West End client is looking to hire a Treasury Director to build and oversee a key function in their organization and undertake the following responsibilities:
- Create an in house Treasury function overseeing a growing team
- Manage the banking relationships and bank reporting
- Cash Flow management & forecasting
- Develop hedging and other strategic initiatives to maximize Cash Flow position
- Support accounting, internal control and external audit responsibilities
The team is dynamic and it is a highly interactive and social working environment. To this end, personality fit will be of key importance as there will be quite a bit of interaction with the large core finance and operational teams.
- Educational background in accounting or finance
- CPA or MBA would be an asset
- Extensive (minimum 10 years) experience with treasury, banking relationships and cash management / forecasting
- Managerial and team building experience
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 647-826-4335.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com