Seeking a self-directed, proactive Financial Analyst to prepare operating budgets for units, departments and hospitals based on actual performance, previous budgets, estimated revenue, and strategic planning inputs. The Financial Analyst will review expenditures of requisitioning departments to ensure budget conformance; provide variance analysis of statistics, revenues, and expenses; assist in the installation of budgetary control systems; and manage and monitor budgeting applications. Core responsibilities include:
- Developing, coordinating, and analyzing budgets for system services and the hospitals, including meeting with department managers to assist in developing their budgets.
- Assisting in the consolidation and analysis of budgets for overall presentation to senior management.
- Assisting in planning, organizing, and completing various phases of the System's and Hospitals' Budgets.
- Analyzing departmental expenditures monthly. Providing variance analysis and recommendations to management regarding spending patterns to remain within budget in a way consistent with established departmental standards.
- Summarizing financial information for the monthly fiscal management presentation including actual and projected results.
- Developing financial presentation through PC-based applications including spreadsheets and graphics.
- Working with management and departments to create useful management reporting packages.
- Evaluating and making enhancements to reporting package on an ongoing basis.
- Providing ad hoc analysis reporting to management, such as identifying spending trends, analyzing variances or for other purposes as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration. MBA and/or professional certification is preferred.
- At least 4 years’ experience in financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and analysis.
- Advanced user of Excel and proficient database management skills.
International Financial Group helps with effective resume development, career coaching, and interview preparation to give you an edge in securing your next employment opportunity. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim / transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.