Position Title: Program Manager
Type of Position: Full-time
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Do you have initiative, are resourceful, have a strong attention to detail, and drive? If so, we would like to hear from you! IFG is looking for a Program Manager. As a Program Manager, you will take on a variety of roles, working with a dynamic group of people in a top tier Fortune 500 environment. Once on board, you will have several opportunities to expand your scope and challenge within this role. Your ability to step up to the plate and deliver results is key to your success. The Program Manager must possess excellent attention to detail, an ability to consistently execute business critical tasks, proven customer service skills, strong problem solving capabilities, and the ability to thrive in a flexible, fast-paced environment under time-critical situations.
Primary duties for this position include:
- Reporting and Analysis including budgeting and on-going forecasting. Deliver standardized reporting and analysis to support management decision making.
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations for the executive team.
- Manage the Human Resources and payroll departments with the on-boarding and off-boarding of employees including involvement in the preparation and tracking of employment contracts, new employee set-up and training.
- Support of the back-office operation of IFG including ensuring the accuracy of vacation reporting, expense reporting, invoicing, and payroll and health benefits.
- Support the sales process through the involvement in the sales analysis process and the preparation of sales contracts.
- Assess transactional and capability limitations to help in the development of scalable, automated processes.
- Support initiatives that contribute to long-term, operational excellence which may involve partnering with other cross-functional teams to drive improvements in target areas.
- Provide education and training to other team members on processes and requirement definition.
- Provide operational support to other IFG employees within the North American region to ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with our Central Accounting Group to ensure processes are consistent with standards and governance for all outsourced Canadian employees.
- Support the execution of defined implementation strategies for any operational change, following established change management principles and ensuring communications to all service and support employees.
- Recommend workflow process alternatives that can lead to improved efficiency and service levels
- Participate in projects and initiatives as a working member and subject matter expert. Lead meetings to determine priorities and complete cost benefit reviews as required.
- Liaise with the Head Office teams as required to implement new initiatives.
- Implement and monitor procedural and policy changes as required.
- Enforce policy and audit rules to ensure proper adherence to policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience 3-5 years' in Program Management or similar role
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on details
- A team player that is customer-service focused.
- Experience in problem resolution
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work independently
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Takes initiative and works well independently and with others
- Demonstrated history of responsiveness and proactive problem-solving capabilities
- Organized and be able to work effectively in a fast paced, multi-dimensional work environment
For consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Program Manager” in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com