Our client, a small but consistently growing boutique public CPA firm located in the Concord, Ontario area, requires a Staff Accountant to join their team. The growth of the firm is due to the collective team’s dedication to details and by maintaining a culture based on the premise of providing outstanding client service and desired results. If you are a Staff Accountant looking for an opportunity to be a member of a boutique public accounting firm, with a team culture within an environment where you will be provided with ongoing support, this may be the next career move for you.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant:
- Preparing client files and working papers
- Preparing corporate and personal tax returns
- Calculating and preparing GST/HST, payroll and other government remittances
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- High level knowledge of QuickBooks and Caseware (Jazz-it knowledge would be an asset)
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in an accounting firm
- We do not require the candidate to be a CPA or in the CPA program
Salary is commensurate with experience
While we thank all applicants, only those suitable will be contacted for an interview.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org