Title: Junior Program Manager – Communications
IFG is on the search for a Junior Program Manager – Communications to support a client in Mississauga; a global billion dollar technological giant.
Business Process & Orchestration
- Managing OCP Rhythms of Business, including OCP Operations Day (full day monthly business review), Leadership Team meetings, All-Hands meetings (the whole 100+ org)
- Communications (Monthly/Quarterly new letters, employee awards, Readiness/Training material, Teams/SharePoint sites etc.)
- Business Management support for OCP Lead in Canada
- Special projects, including Red Carpet/CPE Partner transitions, Partner Assignments, OneList of Tools, processes, Reporting, Planning calendars etc.
- Tools & OCP LT alignment: Focus on Build-With Leadership team (Partner Development)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Interest in learning, tools and data
- Analytical mindset and detail orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- Communications experience
For consideration, please email your resume to Jennifer@ifgpr.com with “Junior Program Manager – Communications” in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com