Our client, a leader in the Construction Industry, has an immediate need for a Payroll Accountant on a Full-Time basis. This is a critical position within the company where you will be responsible for Prepping and Analyzing Job cost reports, weekly payroll (union/non-union) and much more.
The main job duties include, but not limited to the following;
- Job Costing and preparing internal reports for Management
- Processing of Weekly Payroll (Union/Non-Union)
- Analyze cost details and operational metrics
- Setup Payroll (New/Existing employees)
- Performing Payroll accounting related duties
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- University Degree/College Diploma with a Major in Business – Preferred
- Minimum of 5 years within a Payroll Accounting capacity
- Operate and Manage Payroll System (Maestro) an Asset
- Proficient with Excel (Pivot, Vlookups, etc)
- Experience processing Hourly, Salaried and 100% Commission employees
- Strong communication skills as you’ll be working directly with the Controller & FP&A Manager
If you’re qualified; please email your Word Resume to email@example.com.