Seeking an organized, self-directed Billing Analyst with prior billing and system implementation experience to support ERP implementation of diverse company. The Billing Analyst will execute required testing procedures, ensuring timely and accurate customer billing. Core responsibilities include:
- Coordinating daily transaction testing essential to implementing new ERP.
- Maintaining a testing matrix for all billing functions.
- Ensuring that issues and exceptions identified during testing are discussed with supervisor.
- Ensuring that all billing calculations are accurate in accordance to department standards.
- Reconciling billing records of all billing transactions.
- Validating that legacy system invoices align with new system invoices.
- Being a reliable and accountable team member in a fast-paced work environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- At least 2 years of billing experience.
- Ability to listen to others, express ideas both orally and in writing, and provide relevant and timely information to supervisor.
- Strong computer skills, including solid Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups).
International Financial Group helps with effective resume development, career coaching, and interview preparation to give you an edge in securing your next employment opportunity. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim / transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.