Are you an experienced Financial Analyst with a background in project based environments? Have you led the financial review and analysis of these projects and are you familiar with WBS structures and EVMS?
Our client is a well established, engineering services firm that focuses on major infrastructure and utilities. They offer competitive compensation, an excellent work-life balance, access to company pension and a good benefits package.
- Assist in the planning and set up of projects utilizing WBS format
- Develop and maintain models for cost and schedule management
- Provide value-added variance analysis on projects to monitor performance
- Utilize EVMS for tracking and reporting
- Monitor milestones and percentage complete
- 5+ years of experience working as a financial analyst
- Bachelor's degree in business, math or equivalent
- CPA Designation (CA/CMA/CGA) or enrolled in PEP
- Strong working knowledge of SAP
- Strong project management fundamentals - costing, scheduling, planning, etc.
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability to model
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Jason Bowen CPA,CMA, MBA (email@example.com).