This role supports an FP&A Manager who works closely with the organization's leadership, departments and project owners to maximize the value of each dollar spent. This leader will be a finance thought partner in the company's transformation through continuous improvement of business processes and focus on operational efficiencies.
In addition, this position will be responsible for supporting the budget and financial metric processes across Internal Operations.The position will need to be an excellent team player with an aptitude for understanding both financial and operational concepts/procedures for the divisions supported. Continual development and practicing of sound relationship management with internal and external customers will be critical. Activities will include those cost containment/reduction, budget and resource planning, monitoring/analysis of financial metrics, reporting and forecasting. Areas of responsibility may also include managing financial initiatives and strategies; managing accounting and invoicing systems/processes, capital planning/management for IT equipment/software.
This position is responsible for providing support to all levels of Internal Operations and customers in the development and monitoring of divisional budgets and corporate projects; building complex financial models; and determining impact of potential mergers and acquisition partners. Accountable for financial initiatives and strategies, accounting systems and funding strategies to ensure adherence to budgets and budgeted financial goals and objectives.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance
- 5 years of progressive FP&A experience
- Knowledge of tools/applications used (PeopleSoft, Ariba) and experience with comparable tools.
- Presentation, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
- Strategically oriented; financial and business acumen skills.
- Knowledge with investment valuation techniques including ROI, NPV, EVA, RBC.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Divisional budget preparation.
- Manage conflicting interests of business partners.
- Challenge conventional thinking and facilitate robust conversations to address issues and drive results.
- Customer service skills including managing customers expectations and/or vendor relationships.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Detail orientated.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- MBA or Masters in Accounting, Finance or MIS
- Strong financial planning, and analysis skills
- Experience with financial modeling and operations finance experience.
- Experience with business/financial models/business cases and forecasting.
- One year of coaching or mentoring experience.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com