Our client, a Fortune 100 leader, is looking for a Project Manager Consultant to lead one of their work streams. This is a highly visible role that will be part of the CFO's organization and manage the execution and delivery of global projects throughout the Finance organization! Duration of the project is for 12+ months! The pay rate is $70-100/hour depending on experience.
The Consultant must have extensive finance experience, financial systems experience, and project management (i.e. systems implementation, development of general ledger, etc.)
- Manage small to large projects for assigned work stream under limited direction.
- Manage team members (10 or less) and also lead sub-teams for larger projects.
- Present project status to the project team.
- Facilitate plan development.
- Provide resource (budget) requirement planning and identify issues and recommendations for alternate solutions.
- Skilled in defining project scope and requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Information Systems
- 10+ years in finance and project management in a large global company
- Extensive experience in financial systems (i.e. IBM Cognos, Hyperion, SAP, etc)
- Experience in a large scale systems implementation
- PMP highly preferred
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume for consideration!