Seeking a proactive, self-directed, detail-oriented, and accurate Fund Administrator to join fast-paced operations team of a dynamic and stable company. The Portfolio Administrator, with strong analytical and organization skills, must be familiar with complex financial instruments including but not limited to interest rate swaps, credit default swaps, mortgage backed securities, futures, forwards, and options. The dead-line oriented Portfolio Administrator’s primary role will be to assist the rest of the operations team with daily reconcilements, valuations, and settlements, as well as monthly and year-end investment fund closings. Core responsibilities include:
- Performing daily and monthly reconciliations of positions and cash.
- Settling trades, including confirmations and transfers of securities and funds when necessary.
- Preparing and analyzing the daily and monthly valuation of a diverse portfolio of investments.
- Managing collateral, including evaluating and settling margin calls.
- Occasionally booking trades and/or checking booked trades for proper allocations and custodians.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
- At least 4 years of related financial services industry experience.
- Advanced user of Excel, and prior experience with DTCC and/or Markitwire is a plus.
- Strong individual contributor and team player.
International Financial Group helps with effective resume development, career coaching, and interview preparation to give you an edge in securing your next employment opportunity. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim / transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.