Seeking a problem solving, multi-tasking Payroll Specialist to join a team of experts dedicated to processing payroll and administrating related activities for large, global organization. The Payroll Specialist must possess some knowledge of transaction-level payroll processes and related administrative activities, including relevant taxation and compliance considerations, and demonstrate accountability and a strong commitment to meeting team objectives. Core responsibilities include:
- Performing gross-to-net payroll processing and related adjustments.
- Processing benefit and retirement adjustments that require entry via payroll input.
- Overseeing the case management queue.
- Evaluating and administering treaty documentation for non-resident aliens.
- Being the first point of contact for questions and walk-in services.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Payroll, Business Administration preferred.
- 2 to 5 years of overall business experience with at least 2 years of prior payroll experience.
- Experience with WorkDay HRIS a plus
International Financial Group helps with effective resume development, career coaching, and interview preparation to give you an edge in securing your next employment opportunity. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim / transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.