Want to make a real difference in a company’s strategy? Is planning and analysis your bread and butter? If you answered yes, then read on!
My client is an established Canadian company that has expanded via acquisitions in the last couple years. There are currently two openings at the Manager of FP&A level with one role being a sole contributor; looking to build out the structure and frameworks and the second to be improving upon existing processes and leading a team of analysts.The successful candidate will possess a steadfast commitment to getting results and setting expectations, a genuine interest in becoming the go to Calgary resource for the parent company in Toronto.
As a Manager of FP&A you will
- own the budgeting, forecasting and presentation of analysis
- independently build new frameworks and processes while continuing to meet reporting expectations
- prepare and presents analysis to senior management and provide guidance to them on expectations of results
- proactively collaborate with functional business areas to further enhance analysis and recommendations
- completion of a professional designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA)
- 5 years of financial planning and analysis and 1 year of people management experience would be ideal
- top notch communication amongst all areas of the organization
- hands on experience with building structures or concrete process improvement initiatives
- insatiable drive to learn more about the business and find a competitive advantage for the company
This job description is vague for a reason! We will share more details with the right candidates after we have an interview. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit a word copy of your resume in confidence to email@example.com with subject heading “Manager of FP&A”.
For all other opportunities, please refer to ifg-global.com.