Our client, a very successful and respected Canadian company in the financial services space requires a Corporate Accounting Analyst to join their stellar team.
The Corporate Accounting Analyst will:
- Maintain accounting ledgers including reconciliations and consolidations
- Prepare IFRS and US GAAP financial statements, notes and management reports
- Participate in monthly budget, including variance analysis
- Prepare supporting documentation for auditors at year-end
- CPA or enrolled in program with 3-5 years experience
- Experience in the asset management industry is preferred
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills as well as attention to detail are a must.
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Shawn directly at 647-826-4335.