SFA - Payroll Accounting
My client, a leader in the entertainment industry requires a SFA, Payroll Accounting. This role is based on the West side of the GTA.
This role is primarily responsible for the accounting and reconciliation of domestic and international payroll transactions plus accounting for commissions.
- Prepare and enter accounting entries for ADP payroll for North America including accruals
- Prepare and enter accounting entries for International payroll including accruals
- Complete monthly and quarterly payroll account reconciliations and adjustments as required
- Prepare and enter accounting for commissions including reconciliations and reporting
- Assist team with account reconciliations, preparation of schedules for quarterly and annual financial statement reporting
- Review SOX documentation and revise with SOX team as necessary. Ensure that all SOX controls are being complied with on a monthly/quarterly basis.
What we’re looking for
- Post-secondary degree in business, accounting, finance, or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years of payroll experience including accounting and reconciliations of payroll and benefits
- Exposure to international payroll transactions
- CA, CMA, CGA.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of financial/corporate accounting experience.
- Experience in analysis of financial information is essential.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this position, please apply in confidence to Jason Bowen, CPA, CMA, MBA ( firstname.lastname@example.org )