Our client, a growing financial services organization, is looking to add a Jr. Accounting Analyst to their team.
In this role, the Jr. Accounting Analyst will be responsible for:
- Full-cycle accounts payable and matching of all source documents, including reconciliation of vendor statements
- Assisting with month-end close including accruals, booking prepaid expenses, reversing entries
- Preparing bank deposits
- Assisting in budgeting and forecasting process
- Matching, batching, coding of invoices
- Performing vendor setup and maintenance
- Monthly reconciliations
- Liaising with suppliers/vendors
- Post-Secondary Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or Accounting
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience with full-cycle accounts payable
- Experience with large ERP Systems (JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Advanced Excel skills, effective working skills of MS Word, PowerPoint
If qualified and interested, send your resume in MS WORD to Michelle@ifgpr.com.